Saturday, October 11, 2008

What to do with all the leftover photos




ABC ALBUMS
So you are finally getting those pictures out of the boxes and scrapbooking. Favorite picture on one page, three companion photos on page two, etc. But what about doubles and leftovers? You can't throw them away, right? Make an ABC album. The joy about this is you don't have to have the photos match. A for Adorable, B for Beautiful, C for Curious. Letter + Adjective. You get the idea. This can be for your beloved, or your pet, family, child, sport... limitless.

I made an ABC album to help my son learn the alphabet. I used a cute alphabet diecut set, single "boy" texture paper and primary cardstock. On each page I used a photo, alpha letter, die cut and words that begin with the letter (exception was x where I used words like excite). I also did this with numbers... 10 things I love about you. My 10 favorites. The top 10.

No comments: