Sunday, October 26, 2008

I Don't Have Paper For That


In this world of scrapbooking where supplies seem endless it is almost absurd to say that but... I don't have a paper to match that. I find, especially with kid's themes, that there are more themes than supplies that match. Often I can find stickers but not a whole line of matching items that fit my theme. For this layout I used my Bazzill cardstock paper (actually scraps of it) to create colored doors in various sizes to mimic the doors in the movie. I then drew one big door (Boo's door) and hinged it on the page so I could insert a photo of my son as Sully monster and add journaling. The stickers were purchased and I added them to the painted bottlecaps. I hand drew the Monster's Inc. logo. It makes for a fun (and colorful) page.

No comments: