Wednesday, October 8, 2008

One Pictures Worth


Do you have a picture that you just love? Make that picture a page. Use a whole page and celebrate everything you love about that picture. This is an example of a picture I love. I love Gavin's face... bright, playful and optimistic. I love the denim hat he threw on playing dress up. I even love the little pea-soup green jumper he was wearing that just says, "Oh, Boy!" He is so cute I could make a doll... so I did... a paper doll.

This layout was entered in a contest and received second place. The item I was missing to make it a first place entry... journaling. If you are like me and you don't like your journaling, tuck a tag or a pull tab so you can hide the journaling. I went back to this page and hinged the paper doll so I could write the story.

No comments: